Try these delicious recipea with Mike’s amazing zesty Italian dressing
Mike’s Amazing Zesty Italian Dressing is perfect for making restaurant-quality flavorful and memorable dishes that everyone craves. Made from the finest spices, bell peppers, paprika, and garlic our zesty Italian will make your taste buds dance with delight. Here are some innovative ways to incorporate Mike’s Amazing Zesty Italian Dressing into your recipes.
Italian Chicken Dip
- Serve this scrumptious dip with tortilla chips or crusty bread slices and watch it disappear.
What You Need:
- Boneless and skinless chicken breasts (4)
- Cream cheese low-fat (2 pkg)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese (3 cups)
- Dried tarragon (1 tsp)
- Dried basil (1 tsp)
- Garlic powder (2 tsp)
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Pepper (1 tsp)
- Mike’s Amazing Zesty Italian Salad Dressing (1 cup)
- Reserved chicken stock (1/4 cup)
- Take a large pot and boil the boneless chicken.
- When the chicken is done, shred with the help of 2 forks and reserve the chicken stock.
- Rub basil and tarragon between your hands and let the flavors come out. Sprinkle it on the shredded chicken.
- Combine Mike’s Amazing Zesty Italian Salad Dressing with the shredded chicken.
- Mix well after adding seasonings, salt and pepper, and reserved stock.
- Heat this chicken mixture on medium heat. Add cream cheese and mozzarella cheese. Heat until the cheese melts.
- Transfer the content to a casserole dish
- Add remaining mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken.
- Bake at 350 Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Increase the temperature to 400 and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
Marinated Flank Steak
- There’s nothing better than marinated flank steak on a warmer day. Learn how to make this smoky-flavored and nicely tenderized steak.
What You Need:
- Steak Sauce (3 Tbsp)
- Mike’s Amazing Zesty Italian Salad Dressing (4 Tbsp)
- BBQ sauce (1/4 cup)
- Soy sauce (1 tbsp)
- Liquid smoke (3 tbsp)
- Tobasco sauce (1 dash)
- Onion powder (1 tbsp)
- Garlic powder (1 tbsp)
- Pepper (1 tbsp)
- Beef flank steak (3 lbs)
- Take a resealable bag and add all the ingredients to it. Mix well after adding sauces and spices.
- Put flank steak into this bag. Add Mike’s Amazing Zesty Italian Salad Dressing and allow to marinate in the fridge for up to 4 hours. You can also leave it overnight.
- Grill each side of the steak for 7 minutes over medium heat.
- Allow to cool down for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Slice and serve.
- The fresh and light ingredients like cucumber, tomato, etc. make this a perfect recipe for summer. To give the bruschetta a Greek flair, you can add feta cheese and Kalamata olives.
What You Need:
- Chopped cucumbers (2 cups)
- Red bell pepper (2)
- Seeded and chopped tomatoes (2)
- Chopped green onions (2)
- Kalamata olives (9.5 oz)
- Crumbled Feta cheese (12 oz)
- Italian bread (2 loaves)
- Mike’s Amazing Zesty Italian Dressing (1/2 cup)
- Peel and chop cucumbers. Cut tomatoes and bell peppers. Then remove their seeds.
- Chop green onions and kalamata olives.
- Place all the chopped vegetables in a large bowl.
- Mix Feta cheese with the vegetables and add Mike’s Amazing Zesty Italian Dressing.
- Mix until the vegetables are coated with cheese and dressing.
- Cover and place the bruschetta in the fridge. Allow marinating for a few hours.
- Slice and toast Italian bread in the oven on both sides.
- Put bruschetta on the bread and enjoy.
Mike’s Amazing Zesty Italian Dressing has the right blend of delightful spices and herbs that is perfect for all the recipes. To place your order, contact Mike’s Amazing brand. We manufacture multiple sauces, condiments, mayonnaise, and salad dressings. Call us at 201-596-3717 or visit us in Saddle Brook, New Jersey.