Here are our best recipes that go best with our sweet relish sauce
Whether you like your food sweet, spicy, crunchy, or hot, Mike’s Amazing Sweet Relish perfectly satisfies your tastebuds. It adds a zing, color, and texture to your food and turns everyday dishes into taste sensations. Keep a jar of Mike’s Amazing Sweet Relish handy in the fridge and enjoy it in these 10 ways.
Make Tartar Sauce
- Sweet relish can be mixed with mayonnaise and cucumber to create the traditional tartar sauce. This sauce is often best enjoyed with fish and chips.
To make tartar sauce all you need to do is mix some homemade or store-bought mayonnaise in a small bowl with a spoonful of Mike’s Amazing Sweet Relish. This sauce can be quickly made and requires only two ingredients.
Use It In Picnic Salads
- You can change your flat potato and macaroni salad into exciting ones with a heaping spoonful of Mike’s Amazing Sweet Relish.
The sweet relish is a great way to add a whole new flavor and color to an otherwise pale salad. You will never eat a boring salad again once you add this sweet relish into your salad mix.
Add It In Sandwich Mixtures
- A spoonful of Mike’s Amazing Sweet Relish can turn the lunchtime classic Tuna and egg salad sandwiches into a mouthwatering and wholesome meal. It zings the flavors up and adds satisfying texture and color. With just a sprinkle of this amazing relish, a basic tuna and lettuce sandwich turns into a feast.
Add Flavor To Meatloaf
- Mike’s Amazing Sweet Relish is not only good for adding a zesty flavor to the meatloaf but it also prevents the meatloaf from drying out in the oven.
Try mixing sweet relish with some tomato, onion, or cucumber relish into your classic dinner recipes and make your mealtime a delightful experience.
Heap Up On Hot Fish
- A good amount of Mike’s Amazing Sweet Relish heaped on top of steaming hot fish perfectly complements any baked or grilled, white fish or salmon. One of the ideal dishes that go with this relish is fish en papillote.
When fish in parchment is ripped open after baking in its juices and served with zesty sweet relish on top, you have got the real deal.
Smear On Hot Dogs
- Instead of mustard or tomato sauce if you slather Mike’s Amazing Sweet Relish on your hot dogs, it gives your favorite snack food a whole new and exciting flavor profile.
Make Pork More Appealing
- If you love pork, ham, and bacon, adding a dash of Mike’s Amazing Sweet Relish can add flavor, richness, and texture. You can also choose a sweet relish as a side sauce for your next family roast.
Kick Up Vegetarian Dishes
Vegetarian dishes with enough flavor to tempt the tastebuds can be tricky to prepare. However, just one or two spoons full of Mike’s Amazing Sweet Relish can bring the texture, flavor, and a burst of color that you desire.
Even a small amount is sufficient to turn the basic vegetable dishes into a meal worthy of restaurant status.
Create Your Dips
If you are having a party, there is no need to worry about buying different gourmet dips. Just stock up an array of relishes including Mike’s Amazing Sweet Relish to make fresh dips that you desire. Stir the relish through and enjoy your food.
Zing Up Your Burgers
It’s always nice to try something new and different. Everyone loves a burger but adding Mike’s Amazing Sweet Relish with hints of every flavor including sweet, sour, and spice will leave you wanting more.
To get the best quality sweet relish for your recipes and snacks, try Mike’s Amazing Sweet Relish. Order online or call us at 201-596-3717. We are located in New Jersey.