Check out these amazing recipes with mayo that anyone will love
Mayonnaise is a universal condiment that is used as a popular sauce, dip, or dressing for salads. When consumed in moderation, it delivers excellent health benefits. Made from eggs, oil, and vinegar, it has a high-fat content – around 10 grams of fat per tablespoon. Mayonnaise has a tangy flavor and rich creamy that makes all foods better. Let us explore some delicious recipes that use Mike’s Amazing mayo as a star ingredient.
This recipe of spinach quiche features a bucket list of yummy ingredients i.e. eggs, cheddar cheese, spinach, milk, and a dash of Mike’s Amazing mayonnaise. The exact quantities of these ingredients are as follows:
- 125 g of Mike’s Amazing mayo
- Half cup milk
- 4 medium-sized eggs
- 226 grams of shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
- 283 grams of chopped spinach
- Half cup chopped onion
Combine all these ingredients, put them in an oven and you will get a super creamy baked quiche. Here is how spinach quiche is prepared:
- Take a large bowl and whisk Mike’s Amazing mayonnaise and milk to form a combined batter. Add eggs and whisk further till all ingredients are combined.
- Take 5 – 6 pie shells and layer them with the dry ingredients i.e. spinach, cheese, and onion.
- Pour in the egg mixture and place the pie shells in an oven that is preheated at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cover the pie shells with foil and bake them for 45 minutes.
Tada! Crispy golden brown quiches are ready to be served.
Classic Macaroni Salad
Mayonnaise and salads go hand in hand. Mayo adds moisture and texture to salads and combines all ingredients. The classic macaroni salad is easy to make, tasty to eat, and light on the stomach. It features the following ingredients:
- 4 cups of elbow macaroni
- 1 cup Mikes’ Amazing mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 165 grams of white sugar
- 2 ½ tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
The recipe for this salad is as follows:
- Boil the macaroni in a large pot filled with salted water. Cook them for 8 – 10 minutes at high heat till they become soft.
- Wash them in cold water and let the excess water drain out.
- Take a large bowl and add Mike’s Amazing mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix them with a spatula. Add the vegetables i.e onion, celery, green peppers, and carrots. All of these ingredients should be chopped finely.
- Add the macaroni. Give all the ingredients a good stir so they are well-combined.
Refrigerate overnight or at least for four hours before serving.
Mayonnaise adds a tangy taste to this otherwise sweet treat. It also helps binds the ingredients together. Let us take a look at how it is made. The following ingredients are needed:
- 550 g of blueberries (4 cups)
- 136 g of all-purpose flour
- White sugar (100 grams)
- Half teaspoon cinnamon
- 70 g Mike’s Amazing mayonnaise (half cup)
The recipe is as follows:
- Take a medium bowl and mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add Mike’s Amazing mayonnaise to the bowl and combine the dry ingredients with the mayo. They should look like coarse crumbs.
- Take an 8-inch square baking dish and lay an even layer of the blueberries.
- Place the coarse crumbs on the berries.
- Place the dish in a preheated oven and bake the crisp for 35 – 40 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
To get the best quality mayonnaise for these recipes and more, try Mike’s Amazing mayonnaise made by Chefler Foods. Order online or call us at 201-596-3717. We are located in New Jersey.