Check out these innovative recipes that use mayonnaise as the main ingredient
Mayonnaise is a well-known condiment. Even though there are multiple varieties of mayo available these days, the basic ingredients for mayonnaise are egg yolks, oil, and vinegar. All these ingredients are blended together to make a thick creamy white sauce. Traditionally used as a sauce, spread, or dip, culinary experts have explored a variety of unconventional uses of mayonnaise as well. Let us take a look at some delicious recipes where Mike’s Amazing mayonnaise is the star ingredient that enhances the taste and the appeal of the dish.
Scrambled eggs are a breakfast staple that is loved by most Americans. Adding Mike’s Amazing mayonnaise to this traditional breakfast makes it all the more nutritional and tasty. Here are the ingredients and recipe for making fluffy scrambled eggs with mayonnaise.
You will need:
- Large eggs (2)
- Mike’s Amazing Mayonnaise (1tsp)
- Water (1 tsp)
- Butter (1tsp)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
The recipe is as follows:
- Take a deep bowl and add eggs, Mike’s Amazing mayonnaise, and water. Beat them together to form an even mixture.
- Add butter to a skillet and melt it slowly.
- Add the egg mixture to the skillet and stir constantly. Set the heat at medium.
- Transfer the eggs to the plate when they are still a little moist.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the scrambled eggs.
Mike’s Amazing Mayo Roasted Chicken
Roasted chicken is an all-time favorite food especially for holidays or family dinners. Mike’s Amazing Mayo enhances its taste, makes baking easier, and gives it a nice crisp. You will need the following ingredients for making this dish:
- Whole chicken (4 pounds)
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 small onion, diced
- Half cup Mike’s Amazing mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- A quarter teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Mike’s Amazing Mayo roasted chicken is made as follows:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grate one lemon to get 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- Fill the whole chicken with small pieces of lemon, garlic, and onion.
- In a bowl, add Mike’s Amazing mayo, vinegar, honey, cayenne pepper, lemon zest, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix them evenly.
- Use this mixture as a marinade and rub it all over the chicken generously. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken to taste.
- Place the chicken in a preheated oven and bake for 50 to 60 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Juices will ooze out of properly roasted chicken.
- Let it settle for 10 minutes before serving.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Parmesan-crusted chicken makes up for a delicious snack or a wholesome dinner. For this recipe, Mike’s Amazing mayonnaise acts as a binder for chicken crumbs and enhances the taste as well. You will need the following ingredients:
- Mike’s Amazing Mayonnaise (half cup)
- Grated Parmesan cheese (quarter cup)
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4)
- Dry bread crumbs seasoned with dried parsley ( half cup)
Parmesan crusted chicken is prepared as follows:
- Preheat the oven to 424 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, pour in Mike’s Amazing Mayonnaise and add grated cheese to it.
- Apply this mixture to both sides of the chicken breasts and then dip both sides in a tray containing the bread crumbs.
- Place the chicken breasts on a baking tray lined with a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes till the chicken is cooked.
To get the best quality mayonnaise for these recipes and more, try Mike’s Amazing mayonnaise made by Chefler Foods. Order online or call us at 201-596-3717. We are located in New Jersey.