Try these amazing recipes made with Mike’s Amazing Dijon Mustard
There is nothing that hits a savory dish like Dijon mustard. It has a distinctive flavor that is immediately detectable in anything it’s added to. Modern Dijon mustard gives a hot, creamy, and sharp flavor to your food. Read here about some ingenious ways to use Mike’s Amazing Dijon Mustard in your recipes.
Chicken And Potatoes With Dijon Cream Sauce
- Chicken and potatoes with Dijon cream sauce is a flavorful pot of food that’s good for any day of the week. A beautiful blend of Italian seasonings and Mike’s Amazing Dijon Mustard pairs perfectly well with chicken and potatoes.
What You Need:
- Skinless chicken breasts (2)
- Italian blend seasonings (1tsp)
- Butter (2tsp)
- Olive oil (2 tbsp)
- Baby potatoes (4)
- Minced garlic (1tsp)
- Chicken broth (1 cup)
- Mike’s Amazing Dijon Mustard (2tbsp)
- Heavy cream (1tbsp)
- Cracked black pepper (1tsp)
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare chicken and potatoes and add them together in a bowl.
- Drizzle some olive oil, add salt, pepper, and Italian seasonings.
- Toss them together to coat the contents in oil.
- Melt some butter in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and stir.
- Place chicken on one half of the skillet and potatoes on the other half. Let them cook for 3-4 minutes then flip and cook the other side for the same time.
- When done, take it off the skillet and cover to keep it warm.
Preparation Of Dijon Cream Sauce
- Melt more butter on the same skillet. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute over medium heat.
- When garlic is fragrant, add chicken broth, Mike’s Amazing Dijon Mustard, and heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
- In the end, add chicken and potatoes to the sauce and give it a good mix. Finish cooking in preheated oven.
- When the chicken is fork-tender, take it out and spoon some more Mike’s Amazing Dijon Mustard sauce over it.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve.
- The spicy-sweet combination of Mike’s Amazing Dijon Mustard and honey add an exciting flavor to the fresh-popped kernels. Adding the richness of nutty brown butter turns it into a seriously addictive snack. Moreover it takes just a little time and effort.
What You Need:
- Unsalted butter (3 tbsp)
- Mike’s Amazing Dijon Mustard (1 tbsp)
- Honey (1 ½ tsp)
- Microwave popcorn ( 2 oz.)
- Take a small saucepan and melt some butter over medium heat.
- Stir for about 5 to 6 minutes until butter turns golden brown.
- Remove from heat and add Mike’s Amazing Dijon Mustard and honey in it. Whisk vigorously until blended.
- Pour this mixture into a glass bowl and add popped popcorns to it.
- Toss with hands until the popcorns are properly coated with honey-Dijon sauce.
- A swirl of spicy Mike’s Amazing Dijon Mustard, cuts through the richness of fondue and adds a unique flavor to your food. This amazing Dijon fondue can be served with toast or crudités.
What You Need:
- Shredded Gouda cheese (2 cups)
- Cornstarch (2 tbsp)
- Dry white wine (5 oz)
- Grated garlic (1 tsp)
- Mike’s Amazing Dijon Mustard (2 tbsp)
- Take a clean bowl and add cheese and cornstarch in it. Toss it together until well coated.
- In a medium saucepan, heat wine and garlic over medium heat until the wine starts to give off steam.
- Now add the cheese mixture slowly and whisk constantly.
- Cook for 7 to 8 minutes while whisking constantly.
- When the mixture is smooth and thick take it off the heat.
- Add Mike’s Amazing Dijon Mustard and whisk again until it is well-blended.
- Dijon fondue is ready to be served with toast or crudités.
Mike’s Amazing Dijon Mustard is made with a perfect blend of delightful spices and herbs and the highest quality ingredients. To place your order, contact Mike’s Amazing brand. We manufacture multiple sauces, condiments, mayonnaise, and salad dressings. Call us at 201-596-3717 or visit us in Saddle Brook, New Jersey.