The ranch is one of the most popular salad dressings used across the USA. If you are an innovative chef, you will not limit Ranch’s use to salad toppings only. Listed below are a few genius ways to use Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch Dressing for finger-licking dishes. So read on.
Chicken Ranch Mac & Cheese
To make this savory Mac and Cheese that features the tanginess and creaminess of ranch, you need the following ingredients:
- Uncooked elbow macaroni (3 cups)
- Salted butter (3 tbsps)
- Sifted all-purpose flour (2 tbsps)
- Salt (½ tsp)
- Black pepper (¼ tsp)
- Milk (1 cup)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (1.5 cups)
- Grated Parmesan cheese (0.5 cups)
- Shredded Swiss cheese (0.5 cups)
- Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch dressing (0.75 cups)
- Coarsely chopped cooked chicken (1 cup)
For the topping, you need:
- Seasoned bread crumbs (⅓ cups)
- Melted butter (2 tbsps)
- Cooked bacon strips, shredded to pieces (10)
- Fresh parsley (1 tbsp)
Directions to Cook:
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- In a large pot, boil water, add salt and macaroni. Cook the macaroni till they are al dente. Drain the cooked macaroni and run them under cold water.
- Take a medium saucepan and add the salted butter. Melt it over medium heat. Add flour, salt, and pepper to the melted butter and whisk continuously till a smooth paste is formed. Gradually add milk to this mixture and stir to form a homogenous mixture.
- Cook the mixture till it thickens then add cheese to it. Cook it for another 2-3 minutes.
- To this mixture add chicken, macaroni, and Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch sauce. Toss all the ingredients for even distribution.
- Pour this mixture in a greased pan of 13×9-inch.
- Cover the dish with seasoned bread crumbs, melted butter, and strips of bacon.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake at 350 Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes till the topping becomes golden brown.
- Add fresh parsley before serving.
Grilled Ranch Potatoes
Grilled potatoes are the ideal side dish that compliments multiple main courses. To make the yummiest grilled ranch potatoes, you need the following:
- Baby potatoes split in half (2 lb.)
- Extra-virgin olive oil (¼ tbsp)
- Lemon juice (3 tsp)
- Ranch seasoning (½ packet)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch Dressing (2tbsp)
- Start by preheating the grill to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, olive oil, lemon juice, ranch seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Place the potatoes on skewers and grill them on medium heat for approximately 15 minutes, till they become soft and slightly charred.
- Garnish the potatoes with Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch sauce.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Seven-Layer Dip
For making this elaborate dip, you need the following healthy ingredients:
- Guacamole (2 cups)
- Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch Dressing (0.5 cups)
- Rotisserie chicken shredded (2 cups)
- Diced cherry tomatoes (1.25 cups)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (2 cups)
- Shredded lettuce (1 cup)
- Black pepper to taste
- This dip will be assembled in a small trifle dish with considerable height.
- Add guacamole as the first layer. Drizzle Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch dressing on top of it.
- Add shredded chicken and top it with the tomatoes. 4 layers are completed by now.
- Add cheese and romaine as the 5th and 6th layers.
- 7th and final layer will be made of cooked bacon.
- Garnish the dip with ranch and tomatoes and sprinkle some pepper on top.
Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch dressing is a thick and creamy condiment that is perfect for all the recipes. To book your order, call us at (201) 596-3717. We are located in Saddle Brook, New Jersey.