Use these amazing ranch dressing hacks to turn these food even more delicious
Ranch dressing is an original American invention. It is a popular dip and salad dressing that has a pale white color and thick creamy texture. Buttermilk, salt, onion, garlic, herbs, spices, onions, and mayonnaise are the star ingredients that Americans crave.
Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch Sauce dressing is hands down one of America’s favorites. It can be paired with basically anything and everything. It has a mildly tangy taste and a thick and creamy texture. Pairing your favorite snacks with Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch will leave your tastebuds utterly delighted and yearning for more.
Let’s take a look at the top 6 foods that are incomplete without a deep dip of Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch dressing.
A Whole Set of Veggies
- Veggies may not be your favorite thing to eat, but pair them with Mike’s Amazing Cool ranch dressing and you won’t be able to resist them. Ranch dressing complements perfectly the taste of carrots, celery, pepper, broccoli, baked potatoes, and many other veggies. So if your kids are not a fan of their vegetables, try feeding them with a little Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch on the side.
Chicken or Buffalo Wings
- Even though chicken or buffalo wings are traditionally served with blue cheese sauce, ranch dressing often complements them even better. Spicy chicken wings that are baked using hot sauce, tomato sauce, cayenne, and chili need a mild-tasting, but thick textured sauce. So if you already love our Mikes Amazing Chunky Blue Cheese with your wings…. be sure and try Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch too. The creamy and tangy ranch dressing adds a perfect touch to the spiciness of buffalo wings. So next time, try your wings with Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch Sauce. You won’t regret it.
- We get it. Ketchup is the preferred condiment when it comes to French fries. But Ranch Dressing lovers already know that ranch seasoning enhances the salted starch that already make french fries an amazing side dish. Just be careful, because with Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch you may end up gobbling up a few more fries than you intended.
- Pizza is the ultimate comfort food that has a universal fan following. There are many variations of pizza that are defined by the choice of toppings. If you haven’t drizzled Mike’s Amazing Cool ranch dressing on a classic pepperoni, chicken, bacon, or Margherita pizza, then you are missing out. The tangy taste and creamy texture of Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch dressing can be used as a dip or can even be drizzled on top of any freshly baked pizza. Either way, your taste buds are in for a special treat.
- We know chicken tenders are loved by kids, but let’s admit it, adults of all ages secretly crave them too. They are typically paired with honey mustard or barbecue sauce. The next time you order a tub of chicken tenders, eat them with some ranch dressing, and voila! ….you may have found your new favorite indulgence. Crispy chicken tenders coated in Mike’s Amazing Cool ranch sauce is a treat that few can pass up.
Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Cheese-stuffed Jalapeno popper combines the spiciness of jalapeno and the deliciousness of bacon and cheese. Neutralize the spiciness and enhance the crispiness by dipping these poppers in a dollop of Mike Amazing Cool Ranch Dressing. Even if you love the heat of the jalapeno, the coolness of ranch dressing is just enough to allow the heat to still come through while also enhancing the natural smokiness of the bacon.
Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch dressing is a thick and creamy condiment that is rich with a wonderful zesty flavor. Try this dressing with all of the above foods or have fun exploring just how “amazing” it can be when incorporated into any of your already favorite dishes. To place your order of this ranch dressing visit our website or call us at 201-596-3717.