Here’s how you can make your recipes better by using Mike’s Amazing Yellow Mustard
Mustard is one of the most popular condiments that can be found in almost everyone’s pantry. Traditionally, it is used as a dipping sauce for hamburgers, tacos, barbecue, fries, and rice. However, due to its amazing taste and multiple health benefits, it is not fair to limit mustard’s use as a dipping sauce only. In this article, let us explore 4 innovative ways to use mustard. So read on.
Turkey Breast Glazed With Mustard Sauce
To make this weekend night special, you need the following ingredients:
- Fine bread crumbs (½ cup)
- Dried sage (1.5 tsp)
- Chopped fresh parsley (¼ cup)
- Melted butter (3 tbsp)
- Salt (0.75 tsp)
- 2-pound boneless, skinless turkey breast (1 in no.)
- Fresh-ground black pepper (¼ tsp)
- 1 tablespoon Mike’s Amazing Yellow Mustard
- Start the process by heating the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the seasoning for turkey by combining bread crumbs, sage, parsley, a pinch of salt in a small bowl. Add room temperature butter and combine them all with a fork.
- Take the turkey breast and sprinkle it with half a teaspoon of salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place the turkey breast on a roasting pan and lather the top and sides of the breast with Mike’s Amazing Yellow Mustard Sauce. This will act as an adhesive for the bread crumbs coating.
- Pat the seasoned bread crumbs coating on the sides and top of the breast.
- For the initial 20 minutes, roast the turkey at 45o degrees Fahrenheit. After that, reduce the heat to 375 degrees and roast for another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cut the turkey into slices and serve it hot.
Deviled Eggs Made Better With Mike’s Amazing Mustard
This unique version of deviled eggs uses two types of mustards and a hint of paprika. For making deviled eggs, you will need the following ingredients:
- Large eggs (12 in no.)
- Mike’s Amazing mayonnaise (½ cup)
- Mike’s Amazing Dijon mustard (1.5 tsp)
- Mike’s Amazing Yellow mustard (1.5 tsp)
- Worcestershire sauce (3 tsp)
- Salt to taste
- Sweet paprika for garnishing
- Fill a medium-sized saucepan with cold water and add the eggs to it. Bring the eggs to a rolling boil and then turn off the heat. Cover the saucepan and let the eggs stay for 12 minutes.
- After that, drain the water and shake the pan gently to lightly crack the shells. Fill the pan with cold water and shake the pan lightly for the eggshells to come off. Wait till the eggs return to room temperature.
- Peel the eggs and remove the shells. Once dry, vertically cut the eggs in half. Very carefully scoop the half-cooked yolks and transfer them to a blender.
- In the blender, add mayonnaise, both types of mustards, Worcestershire sauce, and salt along with the yolks. Blend the ingredients till you get a smooth and creamy mixture.
- Transfer the yolk mixture to a pastry bag with a star tip fitted at the end.
- Fill in the egg whites with the yolk mixture. You can create innovative designs if the mixture holds its shape.
- Sprinkle some paprika on the eggs and arrange the eggs on a platter. They are ready to be served.
To get the best results, use Mike’s Amazing Yellow and Dijon Mustard. Our Yellow Mustard has the right amount of spices to give it that traditional taste and provide the bright yellow color. Whereas Dijon Mustard features a rich, golden brown color and includes tart vinegar, zesty mustard seed, and a blend of delightful spices and herbs. To place your order, visit our website or call us at 201-596-3717. We are located in Saddle Brook, New Jersey.