Made with wholesome ingredients, ranch dressing is a thick and creamy addition that brings out a wonderful zesty flavor in food. Here are all the ingenious ways to add Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch Dressing to your food.
Chicken Ranch Chili
This amazing recipe features the tanginess and creaminess of ranch dressing in a way that is enough to elevate the flavor of a simple snack.
What You Need:
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (1 Tbsp)
- Onion (1 Large)
- Garlic Cloves (2 )
- Oregano (2 Tsp)
- Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch Dressing (2 Tbsp)
- Shredded Rotisserie Chicken (2 Cups)
- Chicken Broth (3 Cups)
- Canned Beans (1 Can)
- Chopped Green Chilies (2)
- Kosher Salt (1 Tsp)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper (1/2 Tsp)
- Lime Juice (1/2 Tsp)
- Sour Cream (1 Tsp)
- Take a large pot, add olive oil, and heat over medium flame.
- Saute chopped onion in olive oil for about 5 minutes until soft.
- Now add minced garlic, oregano, and Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch Dressing and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and stir properly until it is well combined with the onion mixture.
- Bring to boil after pouring in chicken broth. Let it simmer.
- Take a potato masher and mash beans until they are chunky.
- Transfer the contents to a pot add chili, and simmer for 20 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add seasoning to taste.
- Ladle into bowls and add lime juice, cilantro, and sour cream.
Creamy Herb-Grilled Salmon
Follow the recipe below and use fresh herbs to grill this moist and delicious salmon.
What You Need:
- Sour Cream (1/2 Cup)
- Minced Fresh Chives (1/4 Cup)
- Snipped Fresh Dill (1/4 Cup)
- Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch Dressing (1/4 Cup)
- Minced Fresh Parsley (3 Tbsp)
- Garlic Clove (1)
- Seasoned Salt (1/2 Tsp)
- Pepper (1/2 Tsp)
- Salmon Fillet (1 Pound)
- Olive Oil (1tsp)
- Take a small bowl and add sour cream along with minced chives, fresh dill, and chopped garlic cloves.
- Give a good mix after adding Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch Dressing. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Put some fresh parsley and let it rest.
- Apply some oil to the skin side of the salmon with the help of a brush.
- Grease a grill rack and put the salmon with its skin side down.
- Spread sour cream and ranch dressing mixture over the fish.
- Grill it over medium heat until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Avocado-Ranch Chicken Wraps
To make these nutritious ranch chicken wraps, you need the following ingredients.
What You Need:
- Boneless Chicken Breast (1-1/2 Pounds)
- Lime Juice (1/4 Cup)
- Garlic Salt (1/2 Tsp)
- Chopped Fresh Cilantro (1/2 Cup)
- Onion (1/2 Medium)
- Cherry Tomatoes (1-1/2 Cups)
- Ripe Avocado (1 Medium)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese (3/4 Cup)
- Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch Dressing (1 Cup)
- Flour Tortillas (6)
- In an 8-inch square baking dish transfer boneless, skinless chicken and drizzle it with lime juice.
- Add chopped cilantro and onion. Sprinkle it with garlic salt before putting it in the oven that is preheated to 350 degrees.
- Bake for about 30 minutes then allow it to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine halved tomatoes, peeled and cubed avocado, and cheese.
- Chop the baked and cooled chicken and add it to the same bowl.
- Toss well after drizzling with Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch Dressing.
- Take a 10-inch tortilla and spread the mixture in the center. Fold over the filling to close both sides of the tortilla.
- Your chicken wraps are ready to serve.
Mike’s Amazing Cool Ranch dressing is a thick and creamy dressing that adds a perfect flavor and texture to all your recipes. Call us at (201) 596-3717 and place your order. We are located in Saddle Brook, New Jersey.