By using Mike’s Amazing Dusseldorf mustard sauce, you can give your yummy chicken recipes extra flavor
Dusseldorf is famous German mustard that has more of a sweet and sour taste. It is popularly served in a dish called Mostertpottche. It is similar to Dijon mustard but has a relatively pungent flavor. Düsseldorf’s brand is known for having made the oldest Dusseldorf Senf in 1726. Here are some ingenious ways to use Mike’s Amazing Dusseldorf Mustard Sauce in your dishes.
Düsseldorf Mustard Roast
To make this scrumptious protein-rich steak, follow the recipe below.
What You Need:
- Roast beef (2 slices)
- Ready-made mustard flour (1tbsp)
- Water (2 tbsp)
- Dried or fresh chives (1tsp)
- Mike’s Amazing Dusseldorf Mustard Sauce (1/2 cup)
- Dried dill (1tsp)
- Fresh parsley (2 tbsp)
- Chervil (1 tsp)
- Grated ginger (1 tbsp)
- Garlic (1 tsp)
- Honey or sugar (1 tbsp)
- Grated cheese (2 tbsp)
- Breadcrumbs (1 tbsp)
- Cut the beef slices evenly and rinse them properly. Once they are dry, fry them a little.
- Brush some oil, sprinkle spices, and sear them on all sides. Turn them on their sides to cook each side thoroughly.
- Place them in an oven at 130 degrees Celsius. Cook until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 55 degrees Celsius.
- Stick a wooden spoon in the oven door to leave it slightly ajar. This will prevent meat juices from escaping.
- Cook for 30 to 40 minutes and then check the temperature of the beef using a roasting thermometer. Take it out of the oven once the desired temperature is achieved.
- Prepare the topping mixture by mixing Mike’s Amazing Dusseldorf Mustard Sauce, mustard flour, dried herbs, water, ginger, honey, breadcrumbs, and cheese to form a spreadable mixture.
- When the steak reaches 55 ° C, let it rest for 10 minutes to allow the juices to spread out.
- Smear the mustard mixture on top and grill for 5 to 8 minutes until brown.
- Serve with salad and enjoy.
Chicken Breasts In Mustard Cream Sauce
It is a wonderful piquant chicken dish that is served with mustard cream sauce. Learn how to make it.
What You Need:
- Mike’s Amazing Dusseldorf Mustard Sauce (3 tbsp)
- Dry white wine (3 tbsp)
- Worcestershire sauce (1 tsp)
- Chicken breasts (4)
- Fresh bread crumbs (2 cups)
- Salt (2 tsp)
- Freshly ground pepper (1 tsp)
- Butter (4 tbsp)
- Vegetable or corn oil (4 tbsp)
- Dry mustard (1/3 cup)
- Water (2 tbsp)
- Finely chopped shallots (¼ cup)
- Bay leaf (1)
- Dried thyme (1/4 tsp)
- Heavy cream (2 cups)
- Stir together mustard and water until smooth and allow it to stand for 20 minutes.
- Combine wine, vinegar, shallots, pepper, bay leaf, and thyme in a small saucepan, and cook until all the liquid evaporates.
- Add cream and stir. Allow it to cook for 10 minutes and set aside.
- Mix Mike’s Amazing Dusseldorf Mustard Sauce, wine, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
- Pound chicken pieces with a mallet after wrapping them in wax paper.
- Brush all sides with mustard mixture and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken all over in breadcrumbs and pat it to help the breadcrumbs adhere.
- Take a large pan and heat equal quantities of butter and oil in it. Once the oil is heated, add chicken breast and brown on both sides.
- Cook each side for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with delicious mustard cream sauce.
Mike’s Amazing brand manufactures a variety of high-quality mustards including Dusseldorf Mustard that can add an exciting flavor to your food. We use the right amount of spices that not only enrich your food but also deliver several health benefits. To place your order, visit our website or call us at 201-596-3717. We are located in Saddle Brook, New Jersey.